Asst. Merchandiser Garments & Textile Job Circular 2021 has announced a new job opening on its official website, as well as in the Weekly Job Newspaper. They offer some new vacancies in this circular.
We will go over everything about this circular in this post, including the number of positions available, the job announcement, educational requirements, required experience, knowledge, skills, salary, and abilities. You will get a complete guideline about this Job that will help to build your career.
Job Details And Summary
- Arrange Fabrics/Accessories of right quality with planned time frame for smooth sampling
- Assist to Supervisor to monitor/ execution of supply order, commercial jobs, stores, quality check of sample to ensure timely shipment
- Assist in preparing required report, documentation, filing work and data entry
- Support team members in communication of sourcing requirements to parties concerned and assist in managing sourcing process properly
- Communication with Buying Office/ liaison office, factory people, other related departments/ sections of the company.
- Coordinate with factory team for proper & in time execution of production
- Assist line Manager to meet the shipment timely
- Work at office
- B.Sc in Textile Engineering from reputed University
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good analytical skills and problem solving ability with excellent interpersonal relations.
- Self motivated & responsible.
- Excellent communication skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job Circular Image and Pdf Download
The initial circular is available here. We’ve included a high-resolution screenshot of the work advertisement below.
Apply This Job
Click this link below to apply Online for this job. You may need your personal information like Name, Phone number, Address, National id card number, education details, etc. to fill up the job form. You will get a notification if your job application is successfully done.