Bangladesh Red Crescent Society Job Circular 2021 has announced a new job opening on its official website, as well as in the Weekly Job Newspaper. They offer some new vacancies in this circular.
We will go over everything about this circular in this post, including the number of positions available, the job announcement, educational requirements, required experience, knowledge, skills, salary, and abilities. You will get a complete guideline about this Job that will help to build your career.
Educational Qualifications and Experiences
Roles and Responsibility:
- Need excellent ability to write professional report either in English or Bengali for Annual Report and documented lesson learn like as situation report, program progress monitoring report, monthly activity report, quarterly report, training report, day observance report, event/activity report, special report, case study, staff meeting/workshop minutes etc.
- Maintain liaison with concern focal persons i.e. ICRC, BDRCS and IFRC reporting focal.
- To conduct Unit visit to monitor and supervise the work related with the RFL activities of the BDRCS Units and guide them properly.
- To facilitate training session to Branch/Unit RFL team members/volunteers on RFL activities.
- Taking initiative for enhancing capacity of report writing of RFL staffs as well as RFL team members.
- Assist for using and handling efficiently the basic tools of the RFL service as the Red Cross/Crescent Message, Tracing Request etc.
- Assist to conduct Training/Workshop/Orientations in relating to RFL services.
- Assist to develop RFL Guideline and Poster, Leaflet & other promotional items.
- Review and Revision to improve RFL Guideline and Volunteers Handbook.
- Assist to prepare yearly Plan of Action and take initiative for its implementation in consultation with line Manager.
- Involve to FL Answer (case management tools) database for case registration.
- Prepare questioners for RFL needs assessment and to take necessary steps to conduct accordingly.
- Perform any other work-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the line manager
- To perform other duties as and when assigned by the BDRCS authority.
- Departmental clearance will be required for internal candidates.
- Only online application will be accepted.
- Candidates who applied earlier; have to apply again.
Job Details And Summary
|Organization Name:||Bangladesh Red Crescent Society|
|Post Position:||Program Officer|
|Posted Date:||19 August 2021|
|Application Deadline:||25 August 2021|
|Educational Requirements:||See Job Circular Image|
|Experience Requirements:||See Job Circular Image.|
|A number of Job Vacancies:||01|
|Age limit for jobs:||18 to 30 Years.|
|Salary:||50,000/- to 55,000/-|
|Type of Jobs:||Full Time.|
|Job Category:||Private Jobs|
|Jobs Location:||See Job Circular Image.|
|Jobs Source:||Daily Online Job Portal.|
|Applying Procedure:||If you think you are competent enough for the position, please submit your application with a complete resume through BDJobs online system on or before 5:00 pm, 25 August 2021.|
Bangladesh Red Crescent Society Job Circular List :
- Project Officer (Livelihood)
- Community Organizer (Livelihood)
- Finance Officer, Compiance & Monitoring, Coastal DRR program
- Finance & Admin Officer, Coastal DRR program
- Program Officer, Coastal DRR program
- Asst. Program Officer, Coastal DRR program
- Finance and Program Support Assistant, Coastal DRR program
- Finance Officer, DR Dept.
- Disaster Response Officer (Cash), DR Dept.
- Camp Focal
- DRR Coordinator (Host / Bangladeshi Community)
- Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer
Job Circular Image and Pdf Download
Apply This Job
Click this link below to apply Online for this job. You may need your personal information like Name, Phone number, Address, National id card number, education details, etc. to fill up the job form. You will get a notification if your job application is successfully done.