Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Job Circular 2021 has announced a new job opening on its official website, as well as in the Weekly Job Newspaper. They offer some new vacancies in this circular.
We will go over everything about this circular in this post, including the number of positions available, the job announcement, educational requirements, required experience, knowledge, skills, salary, and abilities. You will get a complete guideline about this Job that will help to build your career.
Educational Qualifications and Experiences
Have you made up your mind about the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare job? If you already know what job you want, see which qualifications are a good fit for you. Check out the qualifications criteria mentioned below. You can submit if you have these credentials.
Job Details And Summary
- Organization Name: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Post position: As per circular
- Posted Date: 18 August 2021
- Application Deadline: 22 August & 26 September 2021
- Educational Requirements: See Job Circular Image.
- Experience Requirements: See Job Circular Image.
- Total Post : 15
- Salary: 8,500 – 26,590 Taka
- Type of Jobs: Full Time.
- Job Category: Govt Jobs.
- Jobs Location: See Job Circular Image.
- Jobs Source: Daily Star
- Applying Procedure: To Follow Below Job Circular Image.
Job Circular Image and Pdf Download
Apply This Job
Click this link below to apply Online for this job. You may need your personal information like Name, Phone number, Address, National id card number, education details, etc. to fill up the job form. You will get a notification if your job application is successfully done.